Central Bank SO applications will be invited through online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Central Bank SO Recruitment 2019 at www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 30th October. Central Bank of India Officer Online applications are 21st November 2019.
Bank Name: Central Bank of India (CBI).
Number of posts: 74.
Name of the post: Expert Officers (SO)
Details of Vacancies:
Information Technology – 26 posts
Security Officer – 1 posts
Security Officer – 9 posts
Risk Manager – 6 posts
Risk Manager 6 posts
Financial Analyst / Loan Officer – 10 posts
Economist – 1 post
CDO / Chief Data Scientist – 1 post
Analytics-Senior Manager – 2 posts
Data Engineer – 2 posts
CA / Credit Officer – 5 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates with Bachelor’s, MBA, B.Tech / MCA, CA and Master’s qualifications may apply from an accredited board or university.
Age limit: Candidates under the age of 21 to a maximum of 45 years are eligible to apply. The agenda details should be read in the notification.
Application Fees: Pay the fee online.
General / OBC Candidates – Rs.550.
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen – Rs.50.
Method of Selection: Candidates are selected through an online examination and interview.
Salary (per month): Grade Scale Scale of Pay
JMG Scale I – 23700-980 (7) -30560-1145 (2) -32850-1310 (7) -42020
MMG Scale II – 31705-1145 (1) -32850-1310 (10) -45950
MMG Scale III – 42020-1310 (5) -48570-1460 (2) -51490
SMG Scale IV – 50,030-1460 (4) -55870-1650 (2) -59170
Job Location: All India.
How to apply?
Candidates can apply online only from 30/10/19 to 21/11/19 and there is no other method the application will be accepted.
- Scan photograph and signature photograph Both photograph and signature are affixed specifications required by this ad.
- Keep the necessary details /documents for online payment of the required application fee /information charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email id, which must be kept active until completed recruitment process. Call letters can be sent to the bank for checking etc. through registered e-mail. Mail ID. In any case, the candidate has to share / enter the e-mail id / s the person. If the candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he / she must create his / her own you must maintain a new e-mail ID and that email account before you can apply online. Bank Transaction Fees Online Payment of Application Fee / Information Fee Born by the candidate.
- Procedure of Apply Online:
- Candidates first go to the bank’s website and click on the “Click Here” option to apply online, open an online application form.
- Candidates enter their original information online to register their application apply. After that a temporary registration number and password will be generated Displayed through the system and on the screen. The candidate must observe the provisional Registration Number and Password. Email and SMS indicating temporary registration. the number and password will be sent in the specified e-mail id and mobile numbers. They are saved data can be reopened and edited using a temporary registration number and password Details, if necessary.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature according to the specifications Guidelines for scanning and uploading images are provided herein and Signature. Candidates are advised to fill out the online application carefully as there is no change Filling data in an online app is possible / entertaining. Candidates are advised to use “Save and Next” before applying online Facility to review details on online application form and modify it if needed. There is Change is allowed after clicking the “Final Submission” button. Visually impaired candidates Responsible for carefully reviewing / obtaining details on the online application form this is to ensure that the submission is correct before the submission is properly reviewed and no changes are made After submission.
Start date for applying online: 30/October/19.
Last date to apply online is 21/November/19
Please view the official publication PDF for detailed information.
Click the link below for more information.