Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Project Assistant to work Research project “Development of new asymmetric transitions through synergistic Photoredox-Organocatalysis “Approved by the Research Council of Science and Engineering (SERB), New Delhi. The staff is initially hired for a period of one year (under contract) and may extend his \ her services For the next year based on a performance review.
Education Qualification: First Class Degree in Chemistry (BSc or equivalent) with at least two years experience In Organic Synthesis or First Class Masters Degree in Chemistry (M.Sc, M.Tech or equivalent).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Jammu|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Application Process: Application form filled with requested details, scanned copies of certificates, etc. Support documents including the experience letter should be uploaded through the online portal
(https://apply.iitjammu.ac.in/#/home) 6 to the latest The December 2019. Please apply The [Contract / Project Staff / JRF / SRF] tab on the Referred Application Portal. Candidates who already exist Employees must provide a compensation certificate from their employer if elected. There will be an interview Conducted for all shortlisted candidates. Applicants should bring all original documents for verification In written examination/interview. The shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website (www.iitjammu.ac.in) plus the date and time of the interview.
The authenticity of the information, other documents and Photos submitted.
- The agency reserves the right to accept the application at any time and to consider the candidate’s Exceptional credentials without applications. Eligibility and experience can be relaxed Agency at any time for exceptional candidates.
- Only, having a prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate is called an Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications and requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email (excluding the website) of the date of the interview. Therefore, the candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates must renew themselves for the interview by the date of interview Original and certified on photographs of mark sheets/certificates for CV and their educational support
- Employment applicants (private, government or other agency) are required to submit. There is no “Objection Certificate” from the employer during the interview.
- No TA / DA is paid to attend the interview.
- Providing a bio-data format with this notification. Candidates need to be brought in properly Filled in bio-data format with of photographs of required documents.
- The deadline to receive a duly filled application is 6 December 2019, online Portal.
- Information about the interview will be posted on the Institute’s website.
Address for Correspondence Dr. Pankaj Chauhan Indian Institute of Technology Jammu Department of Chemistry Jagti, NH-44 Nagrota Bypass Jammu. 182211.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitjammu.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 29.11.2019 to 06.12.2019