UAS Raichur Recruitment 2019-2020 Assistant Professor 13 posts
UAS Raichur (Karnataka) Official Agricultural Science University has released 13 Assistant Professor posts for notification. Candidates can check the vacancy and eligibility details and apply on or before 23 November 2019.
Department Name: University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur.
Number of posts: 13
Name of the post: Teaching.
Details of Vacancies:
Agricultural Microbiology – 1
Agricultural Extension Education – 1
Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry – 1
Animal Science – 1
Agricultural Statistics – 1
Home Science (Food & Nutrition) – 1
Sericulture – 3
Farm Machinery & Power Engineer – 1
Agricultural Forest – 3
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree or Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Eligibility may be applied by an accredited university or board.
At least 18 years
Maximum 35 years
Rest of age:
SC / ST / CAT-I Candidates – 5 years
2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates – 3 years
Application Fees: Pay the fee through a demand draft.
SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 500 / –
All other candidates: Rs. 1000 / –
Method of Selection:
Based on written examination and interview.
Salary (per month):
57,700 / – to Rs 1,82,400 / – from Rs.
Place of employment: Raichur – Karnataka
Address: Registrar, University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Raichur 584104, Karnataka.
- Application Pro-Pharma, Scorecard and Detailed Notification the qualifications assigned to each of the prescribed posts can be accessed by the official Website (http://www.uasraichur.edu.in). University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur.
- Candidates applying for the above post should attach the application Processing fee (for Rs. 1000 / -) in Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft SC / ST applicants will be paid Draw “Controller, UAS, Raichur” When filled 17-10-2019 to 16-11-2019 application pro-forma.
- Filled applications that are not in conjunction with the prescribed fee will be responsible Rejected.
- Separate applications are required for each post with a separate prescribed fee Has applied for. Applications of two different posts should not be tagged together.
- Applications received after the last date and the incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidates must possess the required qualifications / s before the due date Receipt of the application. Must obtain prescribed certificates Competent authority on or before the last date of filing of application.
- Relevant documents supporting date (such as SSLC or birth certificate) Birth must be surrounded.
- The claimant must attach the latest caste certificate issued by Tahsildare reservation.
- Marksheets, certificates, with applications, Experience certificates, publications, research notes, awards certificates /Medals, certificates relating to previous service, and details of research or Related publications, if any, support eligibility.
- Relaxing 5% marks at the master’s level and 5% marks at the graduate level Provided for SC / ST category, physically and visually handicapped Recruitment to various posts of Teachers in UAS, Raichur (Karnataka Gazette) dtd.11-7-2013 on page 6-C Page No. 1114).
- Minimum marks of 50 to place in the Professors’ selection panel, Assistant Professor 40 and Assistant Professor Cader relax with 30 points 5 marks for SC & ST (Karnataka Gazette dtd.11-7-2013 Part 6-C Page No. 1129,1135 and 1139).
- For the posts of Assistant Professor, candidates are short-listed based on their score 90 points per scorecard (ie, individual points for interview performance) And the specific roster for each specific assignment is called for interview in a ratio of 1: 5 (Candidate must earn minimum points allotted for calling the interview.)
- will be considered on the basis of eligibility and suitability of the candidate Information provided by the applicant.
- The number of vacant posts notified is temporary and subject to change. University Reserves the right to fill any or all vacancies.
- Candidates with knowledge of speaking, reading and writing in Kannada are essential UAS, Raichur.
- Candidates who are already in service (Government / Semi Government or Private) must do so Submit their applications through the appropriate channel. Candidates expecting delays Sending their applications through the appropriate channel can submit an advance copy Application with processing fee. The original application is properly forwarded the Parent Office must reach this office within fifteen days of the deadline set to submit filled applications. Those who do not forward their candidates Applications through the original office do not need to issue any objection certificate Interview time, if they fail, they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The University reserves the right to post any of the selected candidates Institutions under its control. Candidates are also liable to be transferred against them Equivalent posts in any of the institutions of the University.
- Applicants should be prepared to appear before the selection if they are called for an Interview Committee, at their own expense in place.
- Only candidates belonging to SC / ST / other categories will be considered the respective reserved posts. Similarly, other applicants do not have to file a petition posts reserved.
- The suggested roster for the posts mentioned herein shall be as follows Orders of the State Government of Karnataka (a) No. SiAaSuI: 21: Literature: 90, Bangalore, Date 16.11.1995 (b) No.C.A.A.S.U: 08: Sahima: 95, Bangalore, dated 20.6.1995 (c) no.42:Seneni: 2001, Bangalore, dated 23.07.2001 (d) No.SiaAsui: 97: Seneni: 2002, Bangalore, dated 22.11.2002 (e) No. DDPR 50SR 2000, dated 3.9.2005 (f)SiAaSuI: 107: SeNeNi: 2005, dated 5.9.2005 and as amended from time to time.
- Government Order no. SiAaSuI: 3: Sahima: 2015, If there are no qualified candidates available, Bangalore is dated 3.10.2015 Dedicated Posts for Cat.I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, Other Backward Classes. He said the sections will be continued as backlog blanks and unfilled lists Future ads will be carried forward.
- In addition, if applicants to special categories are not available Horizontal reservation for rural, woman, Kannada medium and ex-servicemen Sections, posts reserved for said categories are filled by others Candidates belonging to the respective reservation as per the provisions of Government Order no. SiAaSuI: 08: Sahima: 95, Bangalore, dated 20.6.1995.
- Candidates studied under quarterly system and excluding 10 marks A grading system is required to produce an equal percentage of certificates obtained from the respective University.
- The age of retirement at the university should be 62 years and according to the university As amended by the regulations and from time to time.
- The selected candidates shall be on examination for a period of one year from date.
Start date for applying online – 17 October 2019
Deadline to apply online – 23 November 2019
Please view the official publication PDF for detailed information.
Click the link below for more information.